- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Responsibilities and duties:
- Participates in preparing project supplier quality surveillance plan for the assigned projects.
- Participates in / performs shop survey of the suppliers’ facilities.
- Participates in audits of suppliers’ facilities.
- Reviews supplier’s prepared documents in conformance with industry codes and standards, written procedures and specified requirements including quality control and Inspection Test Plans (ITPs).
- Completes the minimum supplier quality surveillance data sheet in the Material Requisition for Quotation (MRQ).
- Performs final supplier quality surveillance activities and releases for shipment of engineered equipment according to written procedures and specific requirement.
- Prepares the Quality Surveillance reports.
- Participates in preparing the supplier performance evaluation reports.
- Supervises and monitors activities performed by Junior Supplier Quality Surveillance Engineers.
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Oil and Gas