- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participate in the editorial process under the supervision of the E-Da`wah Committee’s Editor in Chief.
- Prepare edited articles for the publication process.
- Check content for accuracy.
- Prepare material for multimedia production in coordination with the development department.
- Present the website to visitors, contacts.
- Interact with the EDC’s staff by providing ideas for the EDC’s various projects.
- Prepare any reports related to the EDC’s activities.
- Organize and update the EDC’s database of contacts and writers.
- Correspond with the EDC’s contacts and writers.
- Participate in the website’s offline activities including attending/covering events and conferences related to the website’s interests. This may include travel.
- Respond to feedback that reaches the website.
- Oversee layout (images, graphics, videos and artwork).
- Use SEO and social media• Monitor website’s traffic to measure popularity.
- Keep track of developments in web technology.
3 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Non-Profit Organizations Religious Institutions
About this Company
Al-Najat Charity is one of the earliest Kuwaiti public benefit organizations. It was established in the State of Kuwait on Tuesday, 6 Rabi I, 1398 A.H., corresponding to 14/2/1978 A.D. It is mainly characterized by its educational activity as it built several private schools...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alnajat Charity Organization