- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
Maintain personal contact with the hotel’s guests. To ensure highest possible
guest satisfaction and repeat business. To assist in running, maintaining and
upgrading the Guest Relations and records.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maximizes the Guest Relations Officer’s time spent at the lobby desk in order to properly attend to guest specific requests.
- Provides a high standard of hospitality service by maintaining a guest contact system.
- Meet guests and escort to their rooms.
- Collect Customers Perception Survey.
- Contact guests by telephone to obtain information concerning customer reactions (courtesy call).
- Handles guest complaints and refer them as necessary. Follow up on corrective action.
- Records comments and complaints received from guests in logbook and guest history.
- Promotes and sell the Hotel Club as well as provide the expected level of service to the club members.
- Ensures that daily guest amenity requisitions are prepared and distributed.
- Prepares card, special amenities, gifts and personalized stationery for special guests.
- Coordinates delivery of amenities to guest rooms.
- Coordinates delivery of gift to guest rooms of Hotel Club members.
- Informs Room Service on cancelled guests and no-show guests to ensure return of amenities.
- Inspects guest room by latest on hour prior to guest arrival, giving priority to rooms of guest arrivals.
- Ensures that the guest history files are updated against check-out registration cards.
- Checks entire reservation file one day prior to arrival. Determine whether any guests should be added as guest and assign amenities. Take notes of guest’s special requests and action them. Check for previous visit in the profile.
- Reads Guest Relations logbooks and follow up messages / instructions contained therein.
- Performs clerical work for the department as required.
- Attends weekly guest cocktail parties.
- Conducts the daily hotel tour for guests.
- Assists guests in any concierge queries.
- Ensures all guests are escorted upon arrival and departure. All escorts, arrival and departure, should be entered in the logbook.
- Promotes hotel limousine service for airport transfers, tours or business trips.
- Observes hotel guest dress code.
About this Company
Safir hotel Cairo is ideally located at the City Center, in the vicinity of the River Nile. 22km from Cairo International Airport, few minutes away from downtown, and the Egyptian Museum, 15Km from Sakkara Pyramids, the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx.
See all Careers and Jobs at Safir Hotels
Our five star...