- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide dynamic and creative leadership through guiding and training the sales team.
- Explain projects of primary sales to the sales team and help them achieve their monthly and quarterly targets.
- Follow up with them daily on their calls and meetings with clients.
- Meet clients and solve their problems with the sales team when needed.
- Contact developers to solve any challenges faced by the sales team.
- Conduct weekly meeting with the team and follow up with them on their achievements and provide a report to the management.
- Ensure a smooth and dynamic workflow.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Great Castle is a fast growing company in Real Estate investment field.
See all Careers and Jobs at Great Castle
We are working with the most famous developers in Real Estate development market like: Sodic, Palm Hills, M.V. and Sabbour etc.
Also we have a Resale department beside the primary. We...