- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring
- Opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Established in 1998, Misr Al Mahrousa Real Estate Development "M2" has continually searched for the best areas in Egypt to build, develop and provide real estate of high standards to meet the rising demand of the Egyptian Real Estate Market.
See all Careers and Jobs at M² Developments
Misr Al Mahrousa Real...