- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Follow-up receipt of orders and requests for processing and daily delivery of customers.
- Follow-up of the production plan and the loading plan to coordinate deliveries on time.
- Follow-up requests for the processing of goods to warehouses to ensure readiness before the arrival of trucks for download.
- Follow-up and coordination of the dispatch of trucks and ensure delivery in a timely manner within the correct procedures with the documents necessary for receipt and delivery.
- Cooperate with all sections of the company according to the direct directions of the president to serve the business interest.
- Ensure that all documents are met and matched.
- Be sure to follow the loading and packing instructions for each customer.
- Follow-up customer complaints of errors in loading or not follow the approved procedures.
- Prepare a periodic report on all receipts and the status of all receivables.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Chema Foam
Chema foam group founded in 1984 by the brigadier Eng. Atef El Sawy, to provide innovative-unique building systems and applications as a new trend in building and construction.
His keen R & D efforts in building material contributed a significant...