- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Administrative Assistant: We are currently searching for an IT Savvy Administrative Assistant. This position requires a versatile individual who has the ability to juggle multiple projects and skills and has a hungry appetite for learning and troubleshooting. The applicant may be a fresh graduate and does not need to have prior experience; however, must have the right attitude and skills. We are looking for someone who is supremely organized, detail-oriented, efficient, and who is a great team player while also being able to work on and complete tasks independently. Strong attention to detail is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle multiple software used by the business; setting them up and troubleshooting them (no prior experience of the software is required, but a willingness to learn and troubleshoot is a must).
- Manage website (no prior experience of WordPress is required, although it would be appreciated).
- Assume responsibility for data entry of content on the website.
- Scan documents, converting them to text and reviewing for accuracy.
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed.
- Carry out general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing.
- Manage calendar and scheduling tasks and appointments.
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, printers and scanners. Setting up procedures for asset management.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items. Research new deals and suppliers.
- Handle various interactions with government authorities and other entities, such as social insurance authorities, tax authorities, legal directories, accountants, etc. as needed.
- Develop and maintain a filing system and maintain electronic and hard copies of documents and receipts.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Other ad hoc tasks as needed.
About this Company
technifylaw is a startup company based in New Cairo, which is dedicated to creating innovative legal services that add an edge to legal teams, result in efficient management of legal matters, and produces accurate legal and compliance information, documents and step lists. We...
See all Careers and Jobs at Technifylaw for Advanced Services