- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Job Summary :
To check for bugs and errors of other user concerns in new software.
evaluates a program by going through its typical uses and citing any problems that arise.
work alongside with (Developers and Consultants) and share duties with software programmers who make the applications with the goal of making a program problem-free before being released to the clients.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Test systems using recognized test methodologies at all points of the development life cycle
- Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
- Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing, and maintenance.
- Responds with a testing plan that covers all functions and potential user actions
- Provide periodic test status against plans
- Work with Developers team to figure out bugs and errors
- Work with the support team to get customers feedback and define suggestions for improvement
- Provide feedback on the suitability of the software for release
- Performs exploratory testing using customer scenarios to validate customers' needs
About this Company
A company specialized in the production and marketing of financial and management systems.
See all Careers and Jobs at TAB ERP Solutions
The company has serving many companies of different volume and activity which enrich their systems with many appropriate functions for Arab & African nation.The...