- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plant GMP, GLP and Personal Hygiene and Pest control
- ISO 22000, ISO 9001:2015 and OSAHS 18001, implementation.
- Packaging development and modification based on product design.
- Leading EHS and other regulatory requirement in Egypt, KSA and UAE for implementing quality systems including establishing of SOPs and KPI’s for the manufacturing facilities
- Devising/establishing quality assurance processes/concepts across the whole organization
- Performing gap analysis for multiple assignments including people training for explaining company vision and strategy to enrich employees understanding showing quality role and its effect on company performance
- Equipment calibration and maintenance
- Customer services support
- The performance of quality department in production facilities.
- Reducing cost of quality focused on zero based tolerance
- Establishes quality control systems using preventative methodology including SPC (Statistical process control), problem solving, root cause analysis and DFSS (Designed for six sigma)
- Represents the plant with external customers in product development and quality-related matters
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production