- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus up to 4 months per year.
About the Job
- Translate documents into the specified language(s) precisely and accurately, maintain message content and context.
- Review/proofread translations done by other in-house and freelance translators.
- Follow ethical codes that protect data or information linked to the client.
- Identify and resolve conflicts related to the meanings of words and concepts.
- Check translations of technical terms and related sources to be sure that the translated documents are accurate and consistent throughout the translation.
- Prepare evaluation sheets & reports for translators.
- Assemble terminology and information to be used in translations, including technical terms.
- Adapt software and accompanying technical documents/materials to another language and culture.
- Support our clients by providing expert advice and respond to their questions that are related to translation projects.
- Create and work on establishing a terminology database to be used in translation projects.
- Respond to & implement client feedback's.
- Read copy and transcripts and check to make sure there are no spelling, grammatical or typographical errors.
- Perform other tasks as required by management.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Other - Not Classified Translation and Localization
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group