- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare payroll alongside the HR Department.
- Generate and send out invoices (soft and hard copies) to clients in the earliest possible time for the invoice in collaboration with the project management team based on contract.
- Provides current financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data.
- Provides projections, assists in budgets and manages project costing.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports and statements and supporting required schedules for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Bachelors in Commerce, Accounting or Finance related degree.
- 1-3 year's work experience in accounting/finance working with Egyptian authorities.
- Advanced Level of all MS Office Applications, specifically:
MS Excel (Advanced) – Vlookups, Charts, etc.
- Proficiency in:
Accounting Packages (Intacct, Quickbooks, etc.)
Database management (Vendors, clients)
- Good command of English.
About this Company
Bright Creations is a digital agency, software house and app company focused on building mobile and web applications for clients and users through our own product startups.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bright Creations
We focus on creativity and technology to bring the best user experience to our clients and...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.