- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The IT Support Specialist is responsible to ensure the highest level of customer support for all IT systems and processes. Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests (Microsoft office/Adobe products)
- Physical setting up of computers and software installations for various computer applications and programs.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues.
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems in a timely manner.
- Perform routine audits of systems and software.
- Follow and enforce security compliance standards and company policies.
- Aid in daily operation and performance monitoring of server systems, mass storage, and data protection systems.
- Maintaining desktop Windows OS.
- Provide infrastructure support for application-related issues or projects
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Networking Computer Software