- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- NSA laboratories proudly emphasises the importance of quality control and assurance in all of its related sectors.
- As a quality control representative, candidates must share this idea and belief. an overall understanding of NSA's history is pivotal in establishing a clear idea of the measures taken to ensure quality control in all related areas. A quality control representative must have astrong background in medical quality assurance, preferably at least 2-3 years in related medical fields at minimum. Representatives will be in charge of maintaining quality control in all of our existing branches to ensure that all locations are up to therequired standard. Weekly and monthly reports will be required to be able to review and correct any changes that may be required.
- Interprets and implements quality assurance standards in branches to ensure quality care to patients: Reviews quality assurance standards, studies existing branch policies and procedures, and interviews bracnh personnel and patients to evaluate effectiveness of quality assurance program.
- Writes quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Reviews and evaluates patients' medical records, applying quality assurance criteria.
- Selects specific topics for review, such as problem procedures, high volume cases, high risk cases, or other factors.
- Compiles statistical data and writes narrative reports summarizing quality assurance findings.
- May review patient records, applying utilization review criteria, to determine need for admission and continued stay in hospital.
- May oversee personnel engaged in quality assurance review of medical records.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services