- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Implementation of financial and accounting procedures approved by senior management.
- Control the documents issued and received to the accounting department, and verify their authenticity and contain the necessary signatures.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Prepare monthly accounting adjustments.
- Follow up with contractors and suppliers accounts.
- Prepare monthly reports of the balances of contractors and suppliers.
- Participate in the periodic and annual inventory process of fixed materials and assets and match them with their own accounts.
- Supervising the preparation of bank reconciliation statements on a monthly basis, showing differences (if any), informing the financial manager with the differences (if any) and preparing the required settlement restrictions.
- Supervise the preparation of the monthly trial balance, periodic financial reports and monthly analysis, and then submitted to the financial manager for approval.
- Supervise the recording of transactions in accounts payable and issue their payment orders at specified times.
- Supervising the preparation of tax payments to the various tax authorities.
5 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Shahawi Group had its beginnings in 1976 with the development of residential buildings across Cairo. These activities resulted in the formation of the real estate development company known as Galalah, and the company’s success in Ein a began with the groundbreaking development...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-shahawi Group