- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Semi-annual bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Designs test plans, scenarios, or procedures in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Develops testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Documents software defects, using a bug tracking system, and reports defects to software developers with sufficient details to reproduce the bugs.
- Documents test procedures to ensure reliability and compliance with standards.
- Monitors bug resolution efforts and tracks successes.
- Evaluates or recommends software for testing or bug tracking.
- Reviews software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
UnitLabs is a software development powerhouse that develops integrated enterprise solutions, with an emphasis on financial, project management, customer management and resource management cloud-based and mobile solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at UnitLabs
For over a couple of decades now, UnitLabs...