- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review project’s documents and validate the accuracy of electrical drawings in order to prepare for effective project implementation.
- Break down electrical work responsibilities in line with the set plan, and distribute tasks on subordinates to best utilize resources and achieve work plan.
- Implement the electrical work on projects as planned to deliver a complete and high-quality electrical infrastructure for projects.
- Provide technical support as needed for implementation and immediately intervene to solve problems that occur at any point in the project time or phase.
- Review and evaluate the finalized work on a periodical basis to ensure strict compliance with the project design and the best electrical standards.
- Follow up on team’s technical performance to ensure their delivery of high-quality standards with fewer expenses possible.
- Manage all the documentation of electrical materials supplied and used in projects to update and keep track of executed work
8 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at IC Group
To be a quality firm focused on creating enduring value in real estate, providing outstanding and innovative customer services, while providing growth opportunities for our stakeholders
Professionally and profitably, provide real estate...