- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Ensure that customer receivables balances are regularly reconciled with clients.
- Ensure that at least all credit clients are covered with valid credit contracts that are periodically renewed.
- Coordinate with treasury section issue of post-dated checks report on a monthly basis for all credit clients.
- Ensure customer files are complete with all necessary documents and updated on a periodic basis
- Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer services departments, and from customers.
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Preparation of Receivables aging reports to management.
- Regular revision of customer accounts to propose adjustments to inactive accounts, provisions and write-offs.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Elaj group is an integrated healthcare group of organizations designed and established to deliver Healthcare services to the local community with global standards, making use of the latest advances in Information Technology, e-Health and modern medical management tactics, with...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elaj Group