- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance, Social Insurance, Profit share, other allowances
About the Job
- Review the payment for vouchers before payments to assure that all authorized signatures is completed, values and vouchers details is complying with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Review the financial data posted through the safe boxes and compare it with the vouchers received from safe boxes after the review of the general accounts on it to ensure the financial data was properly recorded.
- Determine that expenditures are reasonable, comply with the company’s policies and properly authorized and adequately documented.
- Review all transactions over safe box in and out.
- Monthly review of finance leases’ contract and of their accounts.
- Conduct weekly safe box count.
- Review statements of accounts for customers, vendors and other GL accounts.
- Review tax transactions.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Delta Pharma is a leading pharmaceutical company in the Egyptian market aiming to step up its rank among all other Arabian pharmaceutical manufacturers, to become one of the top ten generic companies in the region within the upcoming years.
See all Careers and Jobs at Delta Pharma Egypt
Delta Pharma started in...