- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Deal with customers via telephone, Internet, e-mail and instant messaging.
Working on a variety of functions as below:
- Handling incoming telephone calls. However, agents must also deal with customers who choose to contact call centers by text message, e-mail, or instant messaging.
- Respond to Facebook messages
- Bring up the clients' details on computer screen so they can refer to sales or service records and identify any previous issues that might affect the response.
- Updating the customer records with details of the inquiry and the response.
- Dealing with customers’ inquiries on the first call. This may include taking a customer’s order, arrange a service call or resolve a query by telephone.
- Ensuring that customers receive a satisfactory response.
- Making outbound calls to check customers’ details or ask if they have certain needs that need to be satisfied.
- Calling customers who have recently purchased a property to offer them information on other products of interest
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Go Green Real Estate
To establish credibility, high quality Service and long-term relationships with our clients & Customers by consistently exceeding their Expectations & continually focused on the three C’s that drive the success of our business: our Clients (developers), our...