- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 20,000 EGP per month, + Benefits
About the Job
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Graphic Design
About this Company
Indielabs is a Saudi Co. specialized in developing apps and websites. It was established with the support by Saudi Aramco entrepreneurship center at KFUPM. indielabs, LLC. classifies its services through a group of independent labs that aims to fulfill different software needs.
See all Careers and Jobs at indielabs