- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
This position will be responsible for:
- Data marts from beginning to end. Guided by and working closely with the Data Manager in overall project management, requirements gathering, data modeling (logical and physical), design of data marts, ETL (Extraction, Transformation, and Loading) programming of required data, as well as the operations, maintenance and support of the data marts.
- Candidates must be comfortable working at various levels, from project management to hands-on database tasks and programming.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years work Experience.
- Advanced skills in PL/ SQL and Oracle 12c.
- Good skills in Unix shell programming.
- Good skills in SQL Server.
- Good skills in Teradata models.
- Good skills in Oracle SQL Tuning.
- Good skills in InfoSphere DataStage will be an advantage.
- Good skills in Business Objects will be an advantage
- Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Problem Solving skills.
- Innovate& Creative
- Team player.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Customer Oriented.
They must have good communication skills, and the ability to work within a team environment.
About this Company
In 2008 we started as a business unit of Value Added Services (VAS) Company before we turned out to be a separate entity in 2009 operating under the name of “VAS Solutions”. VAS is a market leader in one of the most dynamic areas of IT infrastructure
See all Careers and Jobs at Efada Technology