- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage and support the pre-sales process in cooperation with the sales Team.
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client to analysis its IT needs. And Answering any technical questions, the client might have.
- Provide strategic technical advice to customers, communicating value-added contributions of MS products and services (mainly, Azure and Office 365), including both long term messages about products, technologies, and services, as well as short term positioning for competitive situations or dynamic market conditions.
- Support Proof of Concepts, Architecture Design Sessions and Strategy/Technology Briefings proving Microsoft’s capabilities and our other products can meet customer’s requirements.
- Support in high level design for proposed solutions (including Microsoft products, Data center equipment, Servers and Networking )
- Preferred to support in Handling Data Center infrastructure, Cisco and HPE or other vendor products/solution line.
2 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services