- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for daily finance operations including managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, banking matters, collection & preparing daily journal etc.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Manage cash flow & office petty cash.
- Assist in managing credit and collection activities.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities.
- Prepare daily cash flow reports and register all outstanding payment records.
- Perform month end closing activities such as revenue accounting, expense accounting, account reconciliation, etc.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts, the filing of tax returns and all other financial compliance obligations.
- Review calculated bank interest and bank charges and commissions.
- Follow up and match Customer accounts and Preparation of semimonthly customer statements
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Eastern Company for Real Estate and Constructions was established in 1981 in the field of land reclamation, real estate and constructions. With a huge number of buildings in different districts inside and outside Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at EASTERN
In 2015 the dream met determination and came...