This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Receive, execute, update, and follow-up the process of Needs Definition. Including: to predict, receive company needs of Spare parts and services supervise required meetings with concerned requesters and involved parties to confirm request complete definition: scope, specifications, urgency, and all details required
- Receive, execute, update, and follow-up the process of direct local purchasing for the urgent daily needs. including: execute needed preparation of acquisition proposals, perform Purchase Request Analysis, Negotiate with suppliers, review and check the evaluation of received proposals in regard of technical acceptance, quality, delivery conditions and payment terms, update data on SAP system, issue PO for approval. Follow-up the purchase process after the PO is approved and the required actions to guarantee the conditions and the timetable established
- Receive, execute, update, and follow-up the prospecting and consultancy of the market (local and international) to find new suppliers. Update database of local suppliers that meet the company's needs using SAP application, as well as update the suppliers blocking list for the unqualified suppliers. Maintain good relationships with suppliers and follow up market price trends to update reports for superiors.
- Call for frequent meetings with different company requesters: analyzing progress, existing problems, follow up the pending POs, PRs, meet and collaborate with Accounting Department to control the suppliers payment
- Call for frequent meetings with suppliers: clarifying needs specifications and expected requested terms
- Collect offers, tenders, quotations from suppliers, prepare commercial condition's comparison sheet between suppliers for analysis
- Issue Purchase Orders (PO) according to approvals received, communicate with internal requester, inform the supplier about the selection, send copy of the PO and receive the order confirmation including technical data and requested material, quantity, prices and terms of payment and delivery, as well as process payment terms, according to agree upon conditions and cooperate with concerned parties to complete the payment for supplier.
- Perform work Analysis and propose to superior to make continuous improvements, Providing required information and KPI's reports.
- Create and modify schedule agreements/contracts in SAP, to be matched with the signed hard copy between the company and suppliers to control the validity of each contract and the list of all outstanding contracts .
- Handle any problem related to suppliers, even with other departments, such as supplier payment, rejected supply, …. Etc..
- Do suppliers performance evaluation with concerned requesters according to company's evaluation criteria and limits of acceptance .
- University degree.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in electrical purchasing in heavy industry.
- Proficient user of MS Office, specially Excel
- English Fluency is a must
- Excellent negotiation Skills.
About this Company
Positioned among the 10 biggest cement producers in the world, InterCement operates in eight countries in South America, Africa and Europe, with 40 cement factories and mills, and an installed capacity of more than 47 million tons/year. It’s the market leader in Portugal,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Amreyah Cement - InterCement