- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Creation of social media and digital marketing strategy.
- Prepare Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans as the Committee requirements, as well as action plans on regular basis to determine the types of activities to be performed on different social media accounts and administer the execution of the same.
- Develop new creative advertising ideas (Motion Graphics, Animation, etc.) and post different content on various social media platforms including: (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and LinkedIn) on a regular basis.
- Coordinate social media messaging with Designing department, Development department, and quarterly or seasonal Committee goals
- Respond and react to changes within social networks – functionality, etiquette, reporting etc.
- Increase follower engagement
- Exposure for Projects and services
- Increase customer retention
- Increase brand awareness
- Share Committee news, announcements and events
- Demonstrate Committee’s values and identity
- Connect with social media influencers and bloggers
- Monitor and present relevant data, trends, successes, exceptions etc.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new project releases, ad campaigns.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Enthusiasm with responsibility
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Non-Profit Organizations Religious Institutions