- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Works with line management groups to build and implement segment marketing solutions in line with business needs.
- Develops go to market strategies and tactical execution plans.
- Undertakes the delivery and evaluates the effectiveness of all segment marketing activities.
- Coordinates and conducts segment based market research to gain a comprehensive understanding of the segment.
- Identifies new marketing opportunities and analyzes competitor activity.
- Projects sales forecasts, develops budgets and reports on actual sales.
- Supports the sales team by identifying opportunities and providing training.
- Coordinates the use of effective pricing and discount policies
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Market Research Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge