- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for the implementation and execution of the firm’s information security programs.
- Responsible for reviewing system logs and incidents on a daily basis and handling the investigation to avoid potential incidents.
- Participate in the day-to-day administration and management of information security tools as well as third-party managed security service providers.
- Implement and monitor threats and vulnerability management processes, inclusive of vulnerability scanning and remediation efforts, monitoring of CVE and vendor notifications, etc.
- Conduct regular audits using tools such as vulnerability scanners, IDS /IPS, SIEM and Anti-virus.
- Audit all directory services and privileged accounts on a regular basis to avoid any improper privileges.
- Ensure that all information security policies and procedures are applied across the firm.
- Conduct in-house penetration testing and code-reviews of prospering applications and platform to ensure their compliance with international security standards.
- Conduct regular security assessments of internally developed applications to generate security reports to assess needs and security enhancements requirements.
- Implement solutions for monitoring applications security logs, end-point application whitelisting, network and host-based forensic readiness, DoS/DDoS mitigations, Database access monitoring solutions, PKI Implementations etc.
- Provide level 3 support for information security tools and operational processes.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Information Technology Services
About this Company
EFG Hermes, the leading investment bank in the Arab world, draws on 30 years of experience to serve as the preeminent investment bank in the region, providing a wide spectrum of financial services including Investment Banking, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage, Research...
See all Careers and Jobs at EFG Hermes