- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for PHP Web Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of all mobile phones, tablet and all desktop browsers.
- Working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Front-end & Back-end Development.
- Design and build Complete Websites taking into consideration , hosting, resources , DB , Backups , Documentation .. etc
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Acts as a Web Head to lead other web developers.
- Acts as a Scrum Master in some projects , so will have full responsibilities on Deadlines , Performance , Projects' Team Management.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features , enhancement , optimizations.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, automation , backups . and documentation.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Approcks is a mobile agency providing all forms of mobile App development, designing, marketing, and advertising. We have been operating in the mobile market since 2014 and have an excellent record of finding effective solutions in every sector. Our mission is to connect our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Approcks