- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social & Medical Insurance, Life insurance, Mobile Allowance
About the Job
Physical security systems engineer is Responsible for Technical Solutions, Design and Technical Support for Integrated Security Solutions (Digital & Mechanical Cylinders) in Residential & Industrial projects.
- Perform site surveys and ensure getting feedback from customers to optimize the system to perfectly match the requirements.
- Preparing a complete technical and commercial offers for each project or tender, by going through a complete design and implementation procedures.
- Commissioning of Integrated Security Solutions Projects
- Provide technical expertise, trainings, field trials and surveys internally and externally.
- Working closely with other Departments, to ensure coming up with a fully integrated solution.
- Negotiate pricing with Marketing department.
- Follows up on all inquiries and open projects within each market sector to ensure customer satisfaction and attention.
- Identify new customers and create new leads/needs.
- Developing, maintaining and growing the customer base
- Establishing action plans to approach and secure new deals
- Liaising with other departments
- Evaluate competitors and business partners technically and commercially
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Manufacturing
About this Company
The Ahram Security Group ASG: is one of Egypt's leading private investment groups.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ahram Security Group
ASG possesses a solid foundation the lock industry and has capitalized on Egypt's investment-rich economic climate to aggressively expand into end-users,contractors, project sand...