- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a practitioner for the next academic year 2018/2019 who can demonstrate a passion for early years education through imaginative planning, inspirational teaching and a deep commitment to ensuring every child makes the best progress. This role is key to maintaining our outstanding level of provision to all our Early Years department.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is able to raise and sustain standards
- Has interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- Has curriculum knowledge
- Is able to enthuse and inspire children
- Can contribute to a dynamic and committed team.
- 2 years of teaching experience in a school environment preferably in early years/primary stages.
- Candidates must be native / bilingual English speakers
- Candidates must have a Bachelors Degree.
- Teaching qualifications are preferred and experience is a must.
The package offered by the school includes:
- Tax free salary
- School located at the heart of Alexandria
- Housing Allowance for non Alexandrian residents