- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 16,000 EGP per month, Quarterly Bonus plus Profit Share
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
ITGoals is looking for experienced Java EE developers to Join the offshore development team for Babelway (www.babelway.com) a European company that is a leader in the domain of cloud based B2B Integration platforms with several customers across Europe and US
- Develops multiple components of software product/application.
- Understands and follows the development process.
- Researches, defines and recommends innovative SW solutions different technical topics and tools to assess and explore the feasibility of given requirements while maintaining the usability of components.
- Under guidance may participate in Application Design
- Responsible of accurate and thorough documentation of SW components and developed tasks.
- Tests the developed code and ensures its stability at the unit level and perform the fix for any issue may appear later
- Participates in Peer and Code Reviews
- Reports accurate tasks status in timely manner to his direct supervisor
- Ensures self development by keeping track of new technologies progress and interpersonal skills.
- Complies with the Company rules and regulation
- Complies with the Co. policies regarding security of information, safety, quality standards and business conduct standards.
- Participates in all company activities, surveys...etc.
Selected candidates will be enrolled in a training program for 3 months in Belgium once they are hired.
About this Company
Established in 2007, ITGoals is a SW development company that provides offshore services to USA and Belgium.
See all Careers and Jobs at ITGoals
ITGoals is currently located in Nasr City and is looking for Calibers to fulfill the current expansion requirements.