- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 10,000 EGP per month, Commissions
About the Job
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of real estate sale.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales accounting and record-keeping.
- Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Visit franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
- Direct Manage sales outlets of an organization.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Al Sedek Real Estate Company. Our slogan is trust and credibility.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Sedek Real Estate
Al Sedek Real Estate Company is one of the most successful companies in the field of real estate investment and development, which has succeeded in creating a prestigious position in the Egyptian...