- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the overall maintenance activities for the current three batch plants,27 truck mixers and 9 Pumps, pick up, and generators.
- Proven experience in managing Maintenance team (white and blue collars), within international standards
Ensures the timely calibration of batch plant equipment
- Solid experience at” in house Maintenance jobs” and maintain our assets through our workshop
- Managing all sudden maintenance breakdown to be carried out in the least time possible
- Proven experience in Maintenance Planning and Maintenance expenditure budget management
- Holding the communication and coordination with the equipment manufacturers/suppliers, regarding spare parts & maintenance requirements and services
- Plans the preventive maintenance of the batch plants in coordination and ensures that maintenance procedures are implemented systematically.
- Strong safety knowledge in the Maintenance area
- Full responsibility for applying safety standards under his area of responsibility.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing