- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Sales Commissions & Bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Executing Marketing Campaigns. Initiating and Securing Sales Opportunities. Managing Projects.
- Regular Visits and Communications with Customers
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Following the company's B2B Marketing Campaigns
- Creating new leads (new customers) and opportunities (inquiries)
- Technically & Commercially explaining and promoting the company's products (downstream petroleum equipment) and the related services.
- Coordinating the preparation of quotations
- Securing these opportunities to successful orders using the expected technical and commercial sales skills
- Project Management of all secured orders and projects till successful accomplishment.
- Regular and Continuous Reporting to Management and Principals
Job General Information:
- Working Hours: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Working days: 5 working days/week
About this Company
United Distributors (UD), family owned company established in 1976, is a leading and well established Agency & Service firm representing first class European manufacturers. The company consists of two major Business Units.
See all Careers and Jobs at United Distributors
The first Business Unit being for...