- Experience Needed:
- 12 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Full responsibility for project feasibility, design, construction and delivery from inception to final handing over this include:
- Establish Project brief including vision, preliminary time schedule, budget, feasibility studies, and.
- Design procurement strategy and Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Construction procurement strategy.
- Overall development master programme
- Manage the design and construction procurement process including pre-qualifications, bid evaluation and contract award.
- Coordinate among project parties including Tenants, Government Agencies, Consultants and Contractors
- Consultants’ & Contractors’ payments.
- Design review, approvals and Follow Up on submittal.
- Building Permit process and follow up till acquired.
- Progress meetings and Value Engineering Work Shops
- Project cost estimate, Schedule and monthly Progress reports.
- Consultants and Contractors performance and progress.
- Closing out all contract and Handing Over
12 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Progate Development is a Real Estate Developer, established in 2010, aiming to propose to customers their perfected housing and investment opportunities. Progate Development offers a wide geographical range of projects as well as a full spectrum of projects; commercial,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Progate Development