- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Selling TMG’s products using comprehensive negotiations.
- Maintaining positive business relationships and building rapport with customers.
- Reaching out to customers leads through referrals.
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within deadlines.
- Coordinating exerted efforts with team members and other departments to maximize the aspired outputs.
- Providing direct manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potentials for new products/services.
- Staying up to date with sales market trends, best practices and promotional trends.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature, shifting/ conveying customers to the concerned department to top off sales process.
- Submitting the required reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual results reports.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to direct manager.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.