- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Structural Engineer (Design) prepares schematic and detailed designs for structural projects, based on the concept design. The Structural Engineer receives guidance and instructions from the Senior Project Engineer and typically performs the work alone or as part of a team of Engineers, Designers and CAD Operators.
- Structural Engineer (Design) must ensure that the design meets the requirements of the client, local authorities and engineering standards and codes of practice.
- Support the Senior Project Engineer in planning team responsibilities and providing clearly defined tasks for each team member.
- Monitor project spent hours and design cost according to allocated budget. Raise progress reports to Section Manager and highlight over-use of hours for appropriate action.
- Prepare schematic design for projects in area of specialty according to the approved concept, up to final design stages to prepare a complete set of drawings for tendering.
About this Company
ATA - Abdulmohsin Al Theyab and Partners was established in 2008 as an Architectural Design Consulting Firm in Saudi Arabia. It has been involved in designing various projects such as Villas, Apartments, Compounds and Commercial Complexes. The company aims to influence the...
See all Careers and Jobs at ATA - Abdulmohsin Altheyab & Partners