- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus ,Medical & Social Insurance
About the Job
Job Role :
- Manages a team of analysts whom facilitate business intelligence processes and procedures development and implementation.
- Responsible for leading the strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence applications (OBIEE).
- Identifies, researches, and resolves complex technical problems.
- Define requirements and work with user community to create effective global reporting solutions
- Work closely with business units to stay abreast of evolving business challenges and provide timely data driven insights to support well informed decisions.
- Experience of setting up and administering complex management reporting processes, analyzing data and presenting results
- Excellent analytical, organizational, administration & IT skills.
- An ability to reinforce a strong customer service towards internal customers, Customer Oriented
- Strong management and leadership skills with a proactive management style
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Masary is an Egyptian company established in 2009 with a focus to serve unbanked and under banked consumers through revamping the payments eco-system with new relationships and business models between Service providers and Merchants. Masary has now grown into a leading payment...
See all Careers and Jobs at Masary