- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, administration and integration of the corporate WAN, LAN and server architecture.
- Responsible for implementation and administration of network security hardware and software.
- Enforcing the network security policy and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations.
- Responsible about national and international providers for solving network connection issues.
- Provide PRTG network performance report on weekly basis for All networking and security components.
- Familiar with ACS , ISE , Prime , PRTG , Stealth Watch , ASA , Firepower and Fortigate.
- Configure and maintaining Cisco Access controllers with Cisco Air Wireless devices plus Meraki Wireless solution.
- Develop and instigated procedures for secure remote access, business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Ensured the continuous availability of critical system functions at all times with 99 percent uptime SLA.
- Identified and patched hundreds of security vulnerabilities in production servers and network hardware.
- Minimized production power requirements and server/network loads on critical infrastructure.
- Customer service skills , Quality Focus , Communication Skills , Analytical and problem solving skills and Decision making.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Good attention to detail, testing and documentation
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center