- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Warehouses (Vehicles & spare Parts)
- Purchasing (Local, foreign & Spare Parts)
- Receiving inspection for Vehicles & spare parts.
- Fright & custom clearance including logistics cycle till goods arrive to warehouse..
- Purchasing (local & foreign purchasing and planning).
- Local Content (responsible for all supply chain activates for all local parts that assembled on the car).
- Cars warehouse arrangement (applies FIFO system in cars warehouse and apply storing procedures).
- Spare parts warehouse arrangement (apply 5S, storing, receiving goods, storing racks arrangement, distributing spare parts for MATGR’s branches).
- All purchasing activates (local & foreign)
- Apply inspection procedures for any new car after delivery from factories or harbors.
- Cars and spare parts transportation from harbors and to branches and customers by inland transportation or trucks also manage company fleet.
- Air & sea fright & clearance.
- Managing records of goods ordered and received
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and insure product availability and terms of sales.
- Managing process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment
- Control purchasing department budgets
- Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs
- Administer on-line purchasing systems
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing
About this Company
Being in the Egyptian market for over 10 years, Matgr started its business in the electric golf cars industry by being the sole agent of e-Car, and across the years we expanded our product line to include All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) and Quads, Electric Scooters, Gas Scooters,...
See all Careers and Jobs at MATGR For Engineering And Trading