- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Technical Support Agents Required for a Canadian Account in Sutherland.
Provide support service to Users such as but not limited to the following:
- Managing ODCC platform (Virtual call center) for many companies that use the system
- Troubleshoot system errors
- Discover solutions and workarounds for the customers’ requests
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Office 365 exchange admin center
- Support clients to be able to handle their ODCC inquiries and specific configuration
- Escalate to vendors and manage calls between vendors and customers
- Follow up with the vendors on daily basis to get update
- Attend weekly/biweekly vendors’ calls
- Send communications / maintenance notes to the customers when applicable
- Assisting and guiding customers with configuration request
- Performing the necessary troubleshooting over the phone
- Extracting and analyzing customers’ call center reports
- Responsible of referring the issue to the suitable Bell department
- Generating daily reports for the incidents
- Providing L0, L1 & L2 service to all customers
- Fluent French and very good English level.
- Engineering/ Technical background (is a must).
- Office 365 knowledge.
- Flexible to work on rotational shifts basis.
- University Graduate is a MUST.
- MS Office Applications
- Alexandria resident is a MUST.
Offered Package & Working Conditions:
- Very attractive package.
- Private medical Insurance.
- Social Insurance.
- Door to door transportation for all the night and overnight shifts.
- Professional training under the supervision of certified trainers.
- 9 working hours including 1 hour Break (rotational).
- 2 Days off per week (rotational).
About this Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sutherland