- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Medical Insurance - Life Insurance - Social Insurance – Bounces
About the Job
Document Controller responsibilities include:
- Copying, scanning and storing documents
- Checking for accuracy and editing files, like contracts
- Reviewing and updating technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- translating from English to Arabic and back
- We are looking for a Document Controller to prepare, manage and file documents for our projects.
- Document Controller responsibilities include typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors.
- Ultimately, you’ll support our procedures maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Translate from Arabic to English and back
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and terms of the agreement
- Ensuring translated texts conveys original meaning and tone
About this Company
Hyundai Rotem is a South Korean company manufacturing rolling stock, defense products and plant equipment. It is part of the Hyundai Motor Group. Hyundai Rotem with inexhaustible passion and innovation, we have kept creating new possibilities, solidifying our status as a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Hyundai Rotem