- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Performance Bonus
About the Job
- CST provides technology-based solutions that empower clients to operate efficiently, reduce operational costs and increase their competitive advantage. We leverage industry best practices and lessons learned to tailor flexible solutions that produce measurable results. CST works with clients in government, healthcare, manufacturing, legal, finance, entertainment and other commercial industries. We draw on our deep technical expertise and global presence to deliver the highest quality and most cost-effective solutions for our clients.
- We’re seeking a Solution Architecture, .NET Tech Lead willing to advance his/her career through contributing within a team that builds .NET-based applications. The ideal candidate should be able to perform in a fast-paced interactive environment and have problem-solving skills.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Acquiring requirements from the business analysts, product owner or team leader and translating it into functional application modules.
- Contributing to effort estimation and impact analysis for new requirements, change requests, and reported bugs.
- Performing database design of software solutions.
- Creating and maintaining the design and architecture of new and existing software solutions.
- Building efficient and reusable code components and modules.
- Devise solutions to bugs and change requests in a timely fashion
- Ability to consume, understand, maintain, and explain existing code base.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Ability to provide coaching and support to junior members of the team.
- Contributing to the deployment and configuration of on-premises and cloud software solutions.
- Strong .NET Background
- Integration technology - Web Services, Web API, ESB, Rabbit MQ with related technologies like XML and JSON
- Database technologies like RDBMS, NoSQL, Hadoop
- Docker Container, Micro Services and DevOps technologies
- Current/Previous Team Lead or Team Management
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with scripting / programing
About this Company
CST is a global provider of technology-based solutions that enable our clients to streamline operations, cultivate growth, and achieve objectives. We are successful because we tailor our solutions to meet clients’ specific needs. We draw on our deep industry expertise and an...
See all Careers and Jobs at CST Systems