- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 8,500 EGP per month
About the Job
We are looking for a Adwords/PPC Manager to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets.
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM). You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
- The PPC / Paid Search Manager will be responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies for clients.
- The PPC Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
About this Company
With more than 100 heroes in our worldwide network we cover almost every nationality and background.
See all Careers and Jobs at Heroleads
Our team of specialists from lead generation, SEM, SEO, performance marketing, social media PPC and remarketing work together on generating the results that we are known...