- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Manage Team Leaders (KPIs, schedule, salaries etc…) and review the agents’ targets, KPIs and check on the action plans on Account & samples of Agents level.
- Perform quarter performance review on Operations Team Leaders KPIs and objectives, review action plans and communicate company directions and objectives
- Verify team leaders’ and agents’ skills and knowledge through constant evaluation and perform monthly one to one meeting with leaders, etc…
- Meet with the operations team leaders on a regular basis to brief them about their performance and collect their feedback.
- Providing call center manager with monthly feedback on the team leaders and the agents
- Contribute with related stakeholders in preparing Quarter Business Review, analyzing the project performance results comparing to project KPIs, areas to be improved as well as business analysis and communicate them to the client.
- Perform second interview for Team Leaders.
- Communicate with all supporting functions in account related issues.
- Review all client reports generated timing & quality and perform needed analysis.
- Collect and review clients invoices and assist in invoices collection
- Managing Client communications and act as focal point between the company and the client or internally.
- Suggest suitable training programs for both agents and team leaders and follow-up on development plan.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Outsourcing/Offshoring
About this Company
ECCO Outsourcing was established in 2001. We provide a wide array of Business Process Outsourcing services such as Contact Center; Inbound, Outbound, Front and Back Office services, all customized to clients’ needs. We also provide Customer Relationship Management (CRM)...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECCO