- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Work within the Standards and Architecture Team on technical, enterprise initiatives. This will likely involve vision setting, researching, training, and all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Performing code review for all development tasks to ensure code quality and standards.
- Developing risky use-cases.
- Support/Lead developers both on and off shore to deliver the required software components.
- Mentor junior members of the team with the goal of improving their design and development skills.
- Support application deployment to the QC and Production environments.
- Troubleshoot problems as needed in the QC and Production environments.
- Engage in hands-on, in-depth analysis, review and design of the software, including technical review and analysis of source code. Will include reviews of in-house developed code, as well as review of technologies provided by third party vendors.
- Performing object oriented, data modeling and design.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
appenza Company is a leading company in software development located in UK and Egypt with diversity market in Europe, Gulf, Africa & USA. We are a studio that delivers bright ideas into the market, Delivering mobile apps, websites and custom solutions to Govs, Enterprises and...
See all Careers and Jobs at appenza