- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for all procurement activities to ensure the smooth process of all aspects such as ordering, receiving, invoicing and payment.
- Negotiate Prices & offers to provide accurate Suppliers Comparison sheet in terms of quality, price, etc.
- Obtain price quotes from multiple suppliers.
- Search and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection & service.
- Ensures that products are delivered in a timely manner and that the quality of the goods received is satisfactory.
- Ensure that rejected items and returns procedure is adhered to and reflected on the invoice.
- Survey local & international markets to introduce new suppliers to be approved.
- Coordinate with the warehouse in order to keep stock availability level at the best performance.
- Ensure production department has the right materials and equipment necessary to function.
- Work closely with the technical department in order to achieve and maintain the most suitable quality product is purchased at the best price.
- Support in setting the annual purchasing budget.
- Maintaining procurement records such as items purchased, costs, delivery time, product quality, supplier performance, and inventories.
- Build and maintain the suppliers’ database.
- Conduct regular suppliers’ performance evaluation.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing
Electronics / Mechatronics Engineer with good Knowledge in:
- Excellent negotiation, (oral and written) communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Possesses strong negotiation skills.
- Is timely in following up on contracts and checking on back ordered items.
- Is capable of staying within a given budget.
- Has good math skills and is quickly able to calculate costs.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data
- Excellent English
About this Company
Working closely with customers, engineers and consultants, ULTIMATRUE Engineering Industries offers a wide array of electrical and electronic products and services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ultimatrue Engineering Industries
Taking a glimpse of the company's portfolio, ULTIMATRUE
Designs and assembles its own...