- Experience Needed:
- 13 to 19 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Carry out architectural concept design for several projects
- Work on developing concepts (Schematic & development stages)
- Produce architectural & presentation detailed drawings
- Reviewing architecture drawings with: Structural, H VAC, Fire safety and Electricity…… requirements
- Pre Design: Feasibility Studies / Conceptual Design /Cost Estimation /Soil Tests / Liaison with governmental authorities (municipalities/Civil Defense / Civil Aviation /Ministry of Environment).
- Advise on the general approach to the layout, design and construction; and provide necessary documents to obtain required statutory approvals.
- Prepare/Oversee the preparation of design brief, Request for proposals (RFP), studies of user requirements, technical aspects, site conditions, planning, design and building in use etc. as necessary; and give appraisal and recommendations.
13 to 19 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Consulting Services Engineering Services
About this Company
James Cubitt is a multi-disciplinary community of independent thinkers: Architects, Engineers, planners and project managers. Our Culture thrives on intellectual challenge, where you will find us passionate, analytical and dedicated.
See all Careers and Jobs at James Cubitt & Partners Consultations