- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission on sales
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Develop new business and long term account opportunities through prospecting.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors.
- Complete RFP's and proposals, follow up on submissions and close business. Be aware of organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs.
- Oversee, maintain and upgrade existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Coordinate, manage and resolve account maintenance issues.
- Benchmark state-of-the-art practices to recommend profit and service improvements.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Marketing and Advertising Retail
About this Company
JUPITER is a global contact center, BPO and ICT company with long experience of providing complete customer engagement solutions for companies worldwide through a sophisticated customer contact management solutions in the communications & media, healthcare, technology and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Jupiter Call Center