- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To provide administrative support for all departments’ heads.
- First point of contact between General Manager/Departments Heads and internal and external parties.
- Organizes and manages diaries and make appointment.
- Handles incoming and outgoing e-mails /correspondences.
- Arranges internal and external meetings and events.
- Take minutes of meeting.
- Make travel arrangements and hotel and flight reservations.
- Establish and maintain central filing system.
- Follow up Purchasing Orders.
- Prepare various reports on department’s operations and activities.
- Handles telephone calls (transmit it to concerned staff – helping in and respond to customer’s requests).
- Follow up the payment of bills such as (Telephone - Electricity - rents - ......).
- Follow-up to the H.Q and branches needs, such as (Equipment – printers and photocopier inks - furniture - stationery.... etc.) in coordination with the administration policies and procedures.
- Follow-up repairing & maintenance for different devices if necessary in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Supervise support services team/workers.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Retail
About this Company
Scarf Home is an international retail accessories brand based in New York (USA). The first showroom of Scarf Home in Egypt was opened in April 2011;
See all Careers and Jobs at Scarf Home
Scarf Home is a Market leader brand of Scarves, bags and accessories, offering unique quality materials to all our customers!